.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Sunday, January 31, 2010

【 D5000 】

 
 my weekend was fully utilized
how good if i have 2 days off for my weekend
*it just not gonna happen i know = =

went to Times Square & Low Yat
i was there to search for my D5000
& someone wants to buy a printer

ends up i buy nothing there
after that went to Sunway Pyramid
and just so finally i have something to bring back home

my second wish list >> =) 

Nikon D5000
um... happy or not?
*don't ask me this question anymore = ="
*because I'm broke xD

 finally finished my sketches for Visual Communication
& now going to prepare my presentation for tomorrow morning
aikz~ never-ending presentation?
W-H-Y?

  
garage sales again = ="
i was just too lazy to wash my clothes

...peaceful Sunday...
i enjoy the Mee Tom Yam & Teh O Ice!
i enjoy myself in my own room!
...kinda relax...

kinda sad when my mind reminds me that i have to work tomorrow T.T