.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

【 One Piece 】


home alone
i was so bored with my assignment
gonna kill myself very soon

one charity event is enough for me to crack my mind
and now one more PR campaign
WTF?!?!
after this semester i can be event organizer already


 simply like this photo for no reason
maybe it look so real
*what i mean is, it bring out real personality of both


woke up at 11am this morning
when i was going to approve friend requests on Facebook
suddenly there's a name caught in my eyes

Jeremy Lee Hong-Ki
i was like... "what the"?
my idol add me as friend?
again, i know it's fake!!
*hahahahahaha

continue with Shabu One Buffet Steamboat



 

these few days i'm extremely tired
One charity event to figure out
now one more campaign to organize
one presentation tomorrow
one assignment due date tomorrow

started to feels like stressed out
24hours are seriously not enough for me now

i have one excuse to switch back to penang
but i have more than one reason to hold it back



i miss Sunrise Mc D again T.T
i can memorize things easily when i sit on the smoking area there
throughout the whole night until morning


this is so called last minute work ya =)