.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Sunday, December 5, 2010

【 Twenty-1st 】

2 | 2+5=7 | 27 ;)

Our Heineken night that without any Heineken on tables!
“一個沒有海尼根啤酒的海尼根夜晚”
 
-27th November 2010-
woke up at 8am in the morning, prepared to go somebody's convocation
as we reached G Hotel, the person who invited us, never show up yet!
WTF?! We purposely wake up early to prevent that we're LATE!
Mana tahu, we reached there like 3 SOHAI, waiting & waiting...
Who knows the convocation starts at 12PM!!
what we can do was spent our 3hours at Gurney Plaza!!
9am in Gurney Plaza, watching peoples opened their stalls & shops >.<"
 3 abandoned 'kids'!!
 feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it!!
we really got nothing to do......
but then we never give up >.<"
i just don't wanna waste my morning, so i choose to wait till it's 12PM!!
Somehow have to snap a photo with this 'important hat'!!
so we wait and wait and wait and wait to get home!
finally, 4pm i'm HOME!! T.T
Special Thanks to...
三劍客故事就到此為止!

when i planned to take a nap at 4pm,
A giraffa in my room told me that she's going to have her hairdo!
this is another WTF?!
i'm struggling that time, whether to go for my hairdo or take my lovely nap!
so from this photo, you will know that which one i had chose!

back home at 7pm and i don't even have the time to take my bath
i've been busy preparing everything for the buffet dinner!
*and i got a lil' pissed off that time!

at the end, the story begin... >.<"
Baz.Idiotz.Twenty-1st - The Heineken Night
*this is the most pricey thing i'd bought in my past until now*

and maybe that is why our cake are more popular than us =.="
 -nice to see, nice to eat, nice to pay-
i've been busy entertaining all the relatives, 30-40-50 peoples?!?!
can't even sit still for more than 15minutes on a chair
*walked here walked there with my Red Polka FACE!!*
i'm not drunk!
but too much alcohols after entertained all my relatives >.<"

and luckily i had hired many photographers on that night xD
thanks to all my 'sl*v*s' friends! Arigato Gozaimasu
 ................................................
the session below gonna be some crazy/retarded bitches & sluts >.<"
 finish party outside, moved into my house
 全家福禄寿!
 *BomB gang on the center* Teeeheeeee
see, i'm too busy tills i forgot to take photos with all my friends T.T
And this fatty boom just enjoy herself on her playground!!
 2nd round in Seawind, feels weird because it's not in club?!
Now i felt regret too, as i heard someone told me VooDoo 'ada RAID'
and Soi11 the night before makes us sick... and, and, and...
finally, that's ALL!!

next year i wish to have a peaceful and wonderful birthday celebration
Club or No Club doesn't matter as that's too BORING for me!!

sometimes i think; why would we choose to go a place that
we're going like almost every month,
and then during birthday celebration, we choose to go AGAIN!!

so my new wish-list, i wants to celebrate my birthday "OUT OF M'SIA"!
you guys hear it?! Hahahahahaha...
* but, all the fares and $$$ are on yourself ya >.<" *