.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

【 Reddy/Blueby 】

HahahahahhaHAhahAHhaHAHahhaHAhAHahHAhahaha
*laughing/grinning for fun as it's HOLIDAY~!!!
hmm, everyone is packing to somewhere
so here i am packing to go back to Penang *like... again = ="
it's been 2 years since i came to KL
i never celebrate my Christmas or New Year in Penang
means that i didn't celebrate my mum's birthday for 2 years as well

This is my first time having Carls Jr.!
the burger is as big as what i've heard from = =
*Kia si lang, 2 people sharing a burger still very full...
My lovely blueby and reddy!!
蓝精灵? 小红帽?
Smurfy x Hung? Hahahahaaha

 Sunway lalalaaalaalaalalalaaa
hardly i will go there shopping lar, as there's nothing for me to shop pun
and then it's quite booooooring = ="

i love my Bob Bob Sponge xD
i'm bringing my little, medium, big SpongeBob back to Penang
they seriously need to take a deep bath!! *grin
*and my SB socks as well >.<"

since my classmate told me a lot of TB love SpongeBob
i started to realized that, seriously quite many TB love SpongeBob
*back then everyone like feels weird when i said i like SpongeBob
but... now i know, i'm not a freak! xD