.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Sunday, June 20, 2010

【 Sick 】

so sick and sick and sick
why does everyone fall sick??
DAMN!
this whole week i was busy walking in the past >.<"
when is the last time i went to 'korek siput'?
*i've forgot!!

luckily i still left the skill with me
so... these are the siput that we'd 'korek-ed'!
 BANYAK JUGAK!!
*don't play play @.@

and can you see this?
cute little crabby?
i almost 'pok kai' at the beach when catching this thingy
*grrrrrrr..!!


端午节快乐!
it's my first time to make this happen
*happy woo hoooooo


and this... white rice with fried cabbages!!
you won't believe it..
but i ate 2 bowls of rice with just fried cabbages @.@




Lastly, HAPPY PAPA's DAY!!
although it's Father's Day
my dad still cook breakfast!!
*Teehees
i will surely misses the fruits in the fridge when i'm back to KL
T.T




Hello, my mum!
can you please drive my little white back home = ="


i wonder why my little white always disappear
left the big white at home for me!! >.<"