.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Sunday, June 13, 2010

【 Parachute 】

Don't feels like going anywhere on this peaceful Sunday
or maybe go for a walk on the evening at Youth Park??
Let's have some exercise la weih~~~ xD
 my peaceful Saturday Night
went to Gurney Tower's Coffee Bean
felt like ages never been there
**since the day Chill Out was not the famous Club
i'm planning on buying insurance for myself long long ago
it just that i didn't go and find out
or met someone that i trust

for my age now, i think it's time to start worry about health
because i know that the environment nowadays
causing tons of disease and illness
it makes me feel sickening!!

i'm having a healthy life in Penang
T
The Greenish Vegetable
T
The Purplish Grapes
and Reddish Apples and Orangeade Oranges

i start to worried bout my inner health
alright, let's just stop the skincare thingy

i've known that i had this little anemia
that is why every time i cut myself & bleed
it really spin my head right round; right round! = ="


so what to do with the Medical Check up?
guess imma kick my ass & let the stupid 'needle' prick in my hand!

but right now...
i'm going to have my cooling face mask first!!
*Teeheess