.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Monday, August 2, 2010

【 Sickening 】




















i lurv my new baseball jacket!! xD


i was busy photo-shopping and suddenly when i wants to blog
here comes... WTFUAACCCCK!!! *i just shouted!!
my streamyx line is in trouble again... T.T
really pening and sick of calling #100,
yet i need to call... until they fix everything for me!!

seems like everyone is so in love with my blog's music = ="
i will update in blog once i change new song
so now the 1st song in my blog is from my super idol - Jay Chow
周杰伦 - 爱的飞行日记/爱的等飞行日记 
i was so in love with this song when the first time i listen to his new album!
but i wonder why everyone is so crazy bout the SUPERMAN @.@

the 2nd song is by The Pretty Reckless - Makes me wanna die
Taylor Momsen, you really rocks la wei~~
from Gossip Girl, i didn't know that your voice can be so nice!!



back to the topic... i was at KLCC this saturday for iSETAN pre-sale
went there and grab myself a medium size luggage
( part of my preparation to... f-l-y h-i-g-h, giggs )















Delsey, RM898 - 70% = RM266
not gonna miss this crazy sale!!

and then went to Kiehl's again
seriously & honestly, iSETAN Kiehl's promoter is damn good!!
they're good not because of hardsale,
but they're really informative,
i got a lot of information there,
information of how to apply toner, moisturizer, essence, etc.
and which of em' need to apply 1st, and why... blah blah blah

even i didn't buy anything, i still get so many sample..












and the guy gave me a sample of the new product
Midnight Recovery Essence















this is really good! (for me-myself, i really felt that it's good)

so if you want to buy Kiehl's products
100% i will ask you to go for iSETAN's Kiehl's!
you'll get not only Kiehl's product, but with lots of information!


*for all the facial products that i suggested here is based on my own skin type
*which is combination skin type!