.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Thursday, August 19, 2010

【 The Expendables 】


My brain was stuck with news/reporter; news/reporter!!
Trying to do my News Reporting revision this afternoon...
this is Carma, retribution for my absence in class!
Arrgh~~ i don't know what to do for my final next week...















[ Mental disorder ]

R.E.L.A.X lalalaaaaaaaa~~

Surf the net and finally i found my lovely ''Taipei Exchanges''!!

















I've been waiting for this movie since MAY,
finally it's available on the net... and PPS as well!! *Gigglesss

Maybe the story is a bit boring, but my main purpose is my ZaiZai,
and actually i loves the story!
It's really interesting for me, i wish to go that shop too when i'm in Taiwan @.@
(maybe it doesn't really 以物易物, but i wish to have a look, Teehee)




















WEDNESDAY
is always my movie day!
(i knw it's every cinema's movie day laar)


went to watch [ The Expendables ]
actually it's just normal action movie for me, not like what i expect to see in this movie...
but then, it's still not bad la if you love action movie!
(and Jet Li is really small in this movie)