.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Friday, March 5, 2010

【 La Roux 】

few days ago, maybe wednesday
when i'm online-ing in the afternoon
just a sudden bumped into my 'dai lou a.k.a dai ka jie'
and she asked me to search for La Roux
so i did!
& i found out that i'd downloaded her song before
but never really listen to it
and now i'm kinda addicted to it =)
 xD
*listen to my blog new song*


March is like a fucked up month for me!!
my assignment all messed up!!
because of the 2 events!!

times to relax.relax.relax.
put on a mask and take a cup of yoghurt
*seems healthy ya .blink. =)

Herbalife just an excuse for me to on diet
and it just save me!!
...due to lottaassss stress...
i was supposedly eating junk food or biscuit or drinking milo non-stop
but when i look at my Herbalife
WHAT A WASTE!

...so i stop...
stop.stop.stop talking that Blah Blah Blah~