.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Monday, March 22, 2010

【 a.w.a.k.e 】

spot the stupid pimple!*damn
*ignore my pigmentation =)
presentation presentation presentation
but still i'm sitting in front of my pc online-ing
because everyone i know in the class aren't in class yet = ="
hopefully i can run away from this lousy college after this semester
*so that i can meet a lots of my friend in... my ex-college xD


i'm not kinda people that can easily be influenced
*sorry if you think i'm not
juicy jus was right,it took times to 'goreng' me
*hehehe
unless i have 50%50%, else i insist to go with my own way


i'll have my final concrete decision
*ON EVERYTHING~!

this weekend i'll find my way to crawl back to penang
because i just got a called from my '.dut.dut.' xD
and i wants to photo-shoot my photography assignment there=)