.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Thursday, July 1, 2010

【 Waving Flag 】




Too much lies. Too much disappointment.

You're just one of the cheapskate out there.

Don't act like nothing happen;
because something happened!

We can't deny it. You can't deny it as well.

When you have no restriction. You're restricted!





So, are we going to meet DJ Lapsap tomorrow?

Definitely, and we are going to cheer for Brazil!

*Please don't break my heart again T.T




I wish to get all the balllllsssss!

i have 3 on hand now,
most importantly Brazil is with me.

Next target will be Argentina.
(that's everyone target)
Went to watched Toy Story 3 yesterday night
it's a nice movie indeed
But for me, Prison Break cross my mind!
Apparently, they're breaking out!

Not really touching for me laaaar...
because i don't really loves toys!
*(except my SpongeBob)

It's a nightmare for me
as i've been thinking all of the toys playing while
i'm sleeping!!

Oh my.... Oh oh oh oh.... my gosh! = ="



When i get older, i will be stronger,
They'll call me freedom,
Just like a waving flag,
And then it goes back!