.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Friday, July 9, 2010

【 Herbaline 】
















Went to watch Twilight Eclipse at Queensbay yesterday night
If you plan to watch this movie, please, go on Movie Day!
It's not worth it for you to pay RM10!

I'm not saying like this movie is not nice,
but is a lil' bit meaningless for me!
*(for further information, please proceed to GSC = =")
















So this is well-known Paul the Octopus all over the world now!
His prediction did makes me floundered!
I was struggling since the moment i read the newspaper... T.T


But in the end, i bet.......................! (fill in the blank)












I went to Herbaline for facial treatment just now,
i'm serious..... that's really really really fucking killing me!!
and now my face is like ONE nose become TWO,
TWO cheeks become FOUR!!


My lesson is, next treatment i won't go with lots of pimples on my face!!

















This is what i bought from Herbaline!

The beautician told me that:

"People with fair skin will always need to worry about freckles!"


And then she said:
"When there's freckles on your face, it's because your liver is not working well!"

So my conclusion is:
"Does that means that everyone with fair skin have to suffer for poor liver?" = ="