.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Thursday, July 15, 2010

【 No-Entry 】

Not going to update after this post
...... until i get my Streamyx UNIPACK done!!

talk about internet is like part of my life
i can control my temper for everything you did
except for taking away my INTERNET!!

seriously, honestly, 'freakingly',
i don't fucking care how much i need to pay to get to online! >.<"


back to college; back to classes;
back to ASSIGNMENTS!!

ton and ton of assignments waiting for me
and i have no idea what's going on as i skipped those classes for A WEEK!

now i have to catch up all the classes i had missed out T.T

so i was busy searching for my next holiday when my first day in class = ="


this semester is going to end in 7weeks
(hell yea, i skipped 1week, left 6weeks to go)


my next holiday will be in september
will be back for 3 weeks if not mistaken


actually my holiday is just 1week
but the week after the '1week', is Hari Raya or Puasa (don't know la)
so means that i will skip first week classes again!! >.<"

B.R.A.V.O


i will SAVE SAVE SAVE and SAVE MONEY for my TRIP!!
NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT... *teeheeesss

I MISS FIFA WORLDCUP!
I MISS ULTIMAXX!
I MISS CHEERZ @ 32!
HAHAHAHA