.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

【World behind my Wall】

i had my hairdo last week
no doubt; i'm been waiting for this moment
because i'm damn pissed with my long messy hair *again
i'm kinda lazy people
yes!
lazy to wake up
lazy to bath
lazy to eat
lazy to do anything that i'm lazy to do >.<"

but all i know is once i'm getting serious on something
i want it to be PERFECT!!

gonna let my hair rest for while
i'm not gonna get any make up for it
( i mean color ya =] )
so sorry *Teehees


i was so happy to be home
and i was so lucky to bring my pc back home tooooo!!
i got a serious homesick now!
i can have lunch without any mess every-time i woke up in the afternoon
 my dad will bought me lunch & i ain't gonna worry about it

i know it looks a bit disgusting
but you never know that this is my favourite Bak Kut Teh cooked by my mum
because it's full with MeatBallsss & pig's intestine


nothing to talk about my new job
because it just pissed me off
and i think i'm gonna quit tomorrow i guess
i confess! i'm anak manja & i ain't gonna defense myself!

let me manja while i still can do so
i'm the youngest in the house
( and this is such an idiot excuse )


if you have any part time job that suits me
leave a message >.<"
and there's one thing i'm gonna state first

jobs don't get to choose me
because i chose em'! T.T

i'm not Lansi;
i just don't want to embarrass each other in the future
*Winks and smile =)