.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Monday, May 3, 2010

【 Paranoid 】

Well...
this was my feeling for this passed few days

p.a.r.a.n.o.i.d
d.i.s.a.p.p.o.i.n.t.m.e.n.t


went to Ikea yesterday
trying to search for a simple cupboard
that can fit all my clothes
i found one, but i haven't buy yet
*because it's too heavy la wei!
how am i going to carry it all my way to The Curve >.<"

bought everything that we need to clean our house

and after cleaned
this was my feeling yesterday
fresh. fresh. fresh.
c.o.m.f.o.r.t.a.b.l.e


alright everyone
there's one thing i'm seriously fed up
"FUCK YOU. MY FRIEND"
maybe i should specify who am i 'f*cking'
so that all my LOVELY FRIENDSsSss
wouldn't ask me the same question anymore

but. kinda weird when people asking me
'who are you talking bout?'

er-hem.. if i wanted to tell
i will write it out
and that's what i wants to say


ONCE AGAIN, AND PLEASE GET MY MESSAGE
( NO OFFENSE!!!! )