.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Thursday, May 20, 2010

【 Colourless.Color 】

talking bout my last weekend
it's a good one after my sem break started
*i guess

-Saturday-
went to Pipit Wonderful Market at Central Market
 actually it's quite fun la if you have friends there >.<"
seems like it's an event organized for college students
i don't know what issit about
but all i know is. that place is fucking crowded
*kinda hate it
i'm sick! am i?!
*i think so
i don't like places like this anymore
meaning places which packed with 'human'
*except for club. teehees

-Sunday-
celebrate Sun's belated birthday = ="
went to Kepong - Manjalara to have steamboat
*yes. i'm doing my best to recognize the road!
kinda weird? Isn't these sushi?
i have that feeling too..
but it's not sushi, it's steamboat!
like it this way
you can have your own flavour soup
and stuffed in whatever you wanna eat
that's what we called - hygienic =)

after that went to a bar which selling Germany Beers
i'm sad because they doesn't have Guinness Draft
*but it appear to be on the menu, WT?!!


um-hum
reached home at 1.30am that night
i was about to pack my stuff because i'm going back to Pg on Monday morning
but when it goes halfway, i asked "let's go back now!"
& the stupid guy in my house just said "i'm ok with it!" = ="

so i just packed my stuffs and drove back to Penang that night
*after having alcohol, although i know it's just 1pint >.<"
but i reached Penang safe and sound at 7am
*and met the fucking congested traffic
as everyone were about to go to school and office


that's my story for my last weekend

these was the pressies from my mum brought from Korea
*lurv it! Thanks!! yoohooo xD


so i was 747 by liar again
*i'm okay with it honestly as i had fun!!
gone without informing, that's what i'm pissed with.
*i'm used to it i can say.
*or i should say, everyone were used to it.


anyway, yesterday was a great night!


( the post below is talking about someone i don't really like nowadays )
( again, NO OFFENSE )

i dropped my eyes after seeing you being this way
you such a S-L-U-T!!
i can smell dirt on you
stay away from me with yours bunch of trash
-C.H.E.A.P.S.K.A.T.E-