.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Saturday, May 8, 2010

【 Hot Temper 】


i couldn't control my hot temper today
i was like outta of control
*i just shouted
i never know that MC-ing will caused my EQ inbalance
i thought it will caused only hormone in-balance??!! >.<"


new song in my blog
Genre: my favourite Trance
Name: Riverside
it's a electronic techno trance
i don't really loves techno trance
but this one is okay for me *winks


bought a new simple & easy carrying wardrobe for myself
qiang~qiang~qiang~qiang~
it's quite big. but guess what.
it couldn't fit in all my tops T.T

it's time to rearrange all my tops
i think i should throw half of it
and buy again in Bangkok
*hehehe


went to Sunway Giza Mall yesterday night
Overtime finally launched
and we found out a new club there
new place to chill next time

don't fucking care about blocking anymore
because it's too far yet too near to my house
*grin...*


started to planned for my 21st birthday blast yesterday
um.. it should be held in Penang
because i want some beach party =)
sorry to my dear KL friends if it caused you guys trouble
*teehees