.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

【 Congestion 】



 
...this is gonna be a long long post... =)

just came back from brickfield office again = ="
went to ate 'lou xu fan' at Petaling Street with 3 same old people xD

i was damn sleepy and ready to take a nap after bath
Mana Tahu?!
the aunty next door forgot to bring my assignment home!!
so i have to rush to brickfield office and take my assignment back home!!

first time i felt asleep while i'm driving
x-my-heart
it's really first time!!

DIU!! traffic congestion everywhere!!
it's WEDNESDAY!!
only WEDNESDAY la weih~


went to 'lou sang' yesterday night = ="
with many many strangers *only 2 la
  
ok.. it's me & ^him, eating crabs again = ="
she keep on calling me 'lengzai' & i felt like so embarrassing T.T  

 
changed 4 tables & keep on drink drank drunk
*because it's raining, raining~~


big applause for myself because i woke up at 8.15am this morning
went to classroom wait for my model to arrive for photo-shooting

after that, i be model for another group's photo-shooting pulak = ="
  
so you can see that this is the most natural pose of mine xD
i was joking & asking lecturer can i smoke inside for smoke effect
& he allowed surprisingly!! =)
  
...my toys... 
 
one of my favourite action *hahahaha
sir asking is the back light white or yellow?
no one can differentiate it..
kewl~~

  
 after class, had my lunch
then went to 1u to buy something for 2siao za bor

 
cute cute wooo hoooo red packet~~~
i haven buy the toys yet!!
i hope eu yan sang still have stocks seriously!!!


i just got a bad news!
this Friday have to work full day!!
WTF!!  and  WTH!!