.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Saturday, October 16, 2010

【 Eat Pray Love 】

...party party party...
today plan is quite full i can say
Hmm, gonna have my dinner at Kampachi *just so finally
and after that gonna club all night long at Quattro again
*(Damn, i just got a message that asking me to go Zouk tonight)
Grr... why suddenly it comes together?!

that's my favourite club =.="



for all the post above, gonna update after this week :)
this is my favourite auditorium ever!
it has wi-fi, very comfortable chair, and very soft lighting
meaning: "you can sleep very very well!"

my quiz crash with my Bangkok trip
damn, anyone wanna go for the quiz on behalf of me?? T.T

i accidentally saw someone posted this photo on facebook
Urgg, i miss the one that got lost few years back!!
i wish to buy one *only if i have money T.T

Carlsberg then Guinness then Red Wine then Carlsberg Gold
we'd prove that you won't die after having all these listed alcohol
*what will happen if add on liquor? Hmm... >.<"

it so funny that the house don't have enough wine glass to serve customer
look at the photo, 3 different size of glass! *big swt

2 hours and 30 minutes
worth to spend my time in cinema
i do love this movie, it just so meaningful
i would love to watch for second time!
so start searching for 'my word'....