.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Friday, October 8, 2010

【 BonBon 】

My cap miss me a lot :)
*gonna grab some when i'm in Bangkok! grin...
Seems like i can't get alcohol out of my life anymore
but at least...can i stay away from club?? =.=
since the day i went back to Penang until now
is like almost every week i went to club at least ONCE

reminds me of my Chill Out life 4 years back >.<"
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - Ladies Night
i must sign my attendance there...T.T

i'm not a hardcore clubber anymore la
i'm happy that people asked...
'Do i go club frequently?' yesterday night
**hahaha, my 'guai kia' hair really change my image well!

 This is something i really pissed of recently
and i really need to mention it here!

Please, for your information, if you think that this toilet is clean
you may close this page now! X

how could he said that he feels that this toilet is CLEAN!!
this is really WTF?!!

Hello, don't cause environment pollution outside my room okay!

i need to do some correction on my previous post
-Digi Easy Prepaid-
You can enjoy Free Calls & SMS to 3 Buddyz
and you can have 3 Friends & Family but not "11"...
*ZzzzZzZzz, i got cheated!! >.<"

- Detective Dee-
it's a nice movie, but just a lil' weird to me
some part do makes me feels like i'm watching God of War =.=