.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

【 It Happened 】

exhausted for the happening weekend
or i should say that it's a alcohol weekend

Beer, Liquor, Stout
from friday night until yesterday night (Monday)
non-stop... since when become an alcoholic?!?

Perhaps, my skin is asking me to rest earlier!!


-Saturday Night-
It's a messy VooDoo night!
please, don't turn VooDoo to another Mois >.<"
i really hate that kind of feeling...

My second round at Gurney Hotel - KTV!
This time, no drug no drug, i can drink all the beers as i can! =)

the whole night was really a drunken night
my first time, yes
drink drank drunk, vomited, sober
and then second round again... @.@

-Sunday-

I forced myself to wake up at 2.30pm
fortunately, my head doesn't feel any ACHE!!
and headed to grabbed the cake then to Coffee Island

-Crepe Cottage-


actually i still don't understand what's so special of this restaurant
maybe the small small environment??
or can spend more time on waiting for the food??
the food is not like really nice, but still acceptable la...

-Ocean Karaoke-
long time never been there already
still... smell the same =.="

feels like go watch Step Up 3 later, hmm, maybe i can try 3D!!