.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

【 I wanna be free 】

i was having a very busy weekend
issit? = ="
w.e.i.r.d

house-mate's families came to visit KL
but i'm hanging around with them all the time
just like one of the family = ="

the whole weekend i was struggling
whether to stay at home
finish my final assessment
or hang out with the 'oh' family

..at the end..
i finished half of my assignments on Sunday night

2 more weeks to my holidaysS
close-up close-up close-up some more la! xD


finally bought the Ice Kacang movie ticket
but luckily this movie full house all the time
if not.. i don't have the chance to watch a very warm movie
"Echoes of the Rainbow"
=)

i want Hot Vanilla >_<

...until today...
only i realize that
i didn't meet the 'aunt' next door
since last Thursday


how come? = ="


weirdos in the house
weirdo meets weirdo
everything just become weird-er

and i just found out that my formal shoes is LOST!!
*WTF
i'm seriously, honestly, fed up with this 'house'

no offense
i wasn't really regret to dye this hair
and no doubt, i dye this colour is because of FT-island Lee Hong Ki
=)
and i did received comments that i do reminds people of him
-perhaps- i'm happy with it. chill~

I wanna be free,
like a blue birds flying by me,
like the waves out on the blue sea,

If your love has to tie me,
don't try me,
say goodbye....

I wanna be free,
don't say you love me,
say you like me

But when i need you beside me,
stay close enough to guide me,
confide in me..

i'm so in love with this song
um.. how come i can be so into jazz?
er-hem

 
..i don't like people showing off unnecessary things..