.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Friday, April 2, 2010

【 Freedom 】

suddenly i just forgot all my photoshop skills
after format my pc
i'd lost all my adobe master collection cs4 T.T
*haix, i should keep a copy from my bro

 updated status : jobless
*hehe


so i was back to Penang for a birthday celebration last weekend
 
finally i found out who was so bitchy after drunk
 
after the photo session, you should figure out who is that!
 
 1st of all, this was the swimming pool that turns my hair into green
because of the chlorine 
*i'd mentioned this for thousand times, so don't ask me WHY!!
it can consider as a big suite with 2 rooms
but only ONE bathroom!! = =
guess what she's trying to do?
and this new yoga style?
and she's paranoid!
a magic show with this Burberry gin menthol cigar
*burberry ah, don't play play! xD
seems like not much foods, but we can't manage to finish all tho!
ar~ feelin~feelin~ -Jo ker Mic
can't get any banger, so just use light saje la!
how i wish i can do the PIKA-PIKA thingy
jahat-niia~
 if you know who's my idol, you should know i'm trying to... hehe
so now you know who's the bitchy monkey? xD
at last~ birthday girl chut lai liao` haha
 
after that, is to complete my photography assignments
 this was the place i used to catch some fishy (& sotong's egg)
when i'm still a ginna kia! haha
it wasn't look like this when i'm small
everything changed!
*人、事、物 *
 
~chill~