.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Johnny Rocket - The Curve

10155520_10204040925607204_5990576472052543683_n
The brand Johnny Rockets has finally arrived on Malaysian shores and throngs of people made their way to give the restaurant a shot. They’ve opened one outlet in The Curve Mutiara Damansara which is the place I always spotted full of people whenever I passed by. So then, I decided to take a shot after reading the reviews from the internet.
As of the picture you can see, I ordered #Route66 hamburger set, one coke and one Peanut Butter Shake. The hamburger wasn’t bad but if I were to rate from 1 – 10 I’ll give a 5, there’s a lot more burger restaurant these day that taste much better than this (e.g: BurgerLab, Junkyard Burger etc.) and the price is also cheaper than Johnny Rockets but we know things comes with ‘BRAND’ are always more pricey than others.
Speaking of the Peanut Butter Shake, upon hearing Peanut Butter you know that is overly rich for a drink isn’t it, but I ordered because I read reviews that it’s worth a try. OK, I agreed with the word ‘worth a try’, adding in, please order ONE of the shake for a try only, that’s it!
Overall, Johnny Rocket is not that bad but frankly after having the burger for one time, I don’t have the thought of going back for second time. Somehow, I wish someone can bring IN & OUT burger & Jollibee to Malaysia!
Price: Average spend for ONE set of burger and ONE drink, RM35-40.