.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

【 TwoOoNeTwo 】

Am i too late for New Year post?
Please forgive me as I was busted by my assignmentsssss on the beginning of 2012!!

When i start to make a complaint on my assignments
i kept telling myself 'You're DEGREE student now!"
perhaps, that's the only way to calm myself
i still wanna shout out
"I HATE JOURNALISM!!!!"

back to topic, New Year's Eve
The first day of 2011 i was drunk like hell, so i've decided to make my 2012 brighter
i took LRT to the busy city 'Kuala Lumpur' after my work

start walking and walking and walking non-stop from KLCC to SG.Wang
it usually took me about 20-30minutes walk,
what a BIG DEAL, it took me 1 hour to walk myself from KLCC to SG.Wang on 31st dec'11!

Well, all this while i thought this kind of celebration won't be much different
in Penang or KL, indeed i'm totally WRONG!
i almost forgot that in Penang there's only one GURNEY PLACE,
but in KL, there's KLCC, Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88, Low Yat, Sg. Wang!!!!!
BUKIT BINTANG was flooded with...PEOPLES!

when i walked pass PAVILION at 10pm,
Someone fainted! Eh, it's not even 12am lah bro =.=

Anyway i found ONE similarity,
Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang, what a culture!

BIG HUG for 2012
Everyday i stares at my bookings and start dreaming!!

Diet Diet Diet Diet Diet
Yes, diet!
No WHY, i just want to be SLIM!
just wanna look good in every outfit on my wardrobe

Shoooooo Alcohol, Shooooooo Fats!