.

| | |我就喜欢我是这样的女生| | |

Friday, July 8, 2011

【 Shalalala 】

Finally I'm back to my super duper boring college life..!!
It's my final semester, congratz to me-myself,
i'm going to leave the stupid college soon!! eh-hem~~~

as usual, back to alcohol life again >.<"
*and back to diet life as well..!! xD

i skipped 2 weeks class because of this birthday girl
Oh, i'm such a great friend huh??! ;0 :o xD
 Look!! We had a super romantic dinner!!
with a big LED light brighten 'our night'...
what to do while it's black out? hmm...
chilling outside the house = =
a bunch of kewl aunties uncles,
it seems like they're waiting for meteor rain! x)
had my bike riding memories back after 4 or 5 years?
ah--ha, guess next time i can give my Elite a big hug again huh?
 this cool 'brother' sponsor us a bottle of corden bleu =)
but then i'm cool with my lovely beers, beeepsss...
this is what happen after a few 'drops' of corden bleu
and a few cans of tiger = ="
*what a scary face expression T.T